Bus ducts for high-voltage current transmission.
These prefabricated and standardised busbars are designed to carry a current of 1000 to 4000 A at high voltage up to 36 kV. Its main areas of activity are supplying the primary side of HV/LV transformers in steelworks furnaces or connections in HV substations on electricity production sites or in industry.
- Modular ISPB bus ducts delivered ready to install;
- Copper or aluminium conductors;
- Double insulation with resin and outer sheath: touch protection;
- Precise routing for each project with 3D CAD drawing;
- High dynamic and thermal short-circuit resistance;
- No maintenance of the cast joints: no loosening of the screws possible;
- Suitable for severe installation conditions (climate, humidity, corrosive atmosphere)…
Reference list to download at the bottom of the page.
1000 to 4000 A
HTA 36 kV
Aera of use