LV bus ducts with resin insulated conductors for industrial
conductors for industrial and commercial applications in demanding
and tertiary applications in demanding, hostile or cramped environments.
- High protection rating up to IP 67 (or IP 68 depending on customer specification);
- Severe operating conditions: humidity, corrosive environments, salty or tropical environments, flooded gutters;
- Low impedance;
- High mechanical strength;
- No maintenance of the cast joints: no loosening of the bolts possible;
- Good thermal characteristics: the diffusion of heat emitted in the bars by the passage of the current is distributed in the mass of resin thus limiting the punctual overheating;
- The bus ducts trunking system can be installed without any current derating in vertical trunking;
- The bus ducts system can be installed in vertical trunking without any current derating; the trunking is exactly adapted to each project with a 3D
- CAD drawing;
- Flexible connection to the devices.